Slimming Solutions is an award winning online retailer that has been around since 2000. They are experts in all things diet and sell an extensive range of weight-loss and shapewear products over on their site.
What does this teatox promise?
- Help get rid of unwanted toxins, resulting in a full body detoxing effect.
- Boost metabolism and reducing cravings.
- Increase energy levels.
- Burn fat.
The site also says that “With continuous use of a Teatox you may experience clearer, healthier, and younger-looking skin, increased energy & better overall health.”
I didn’t notice much change until around half way through my two week teatox. Usually I have a slump around 10 – 11am . Five or six days in I noticed how alert I was feeling mid-morning. I was suddenly finding it easier to focus on my work. Could this be the ginseng? Or possibly the Valerian root was helping me to get some quality sleep, therefore reducing my morning energy flops?
As mentioned above, the wibsite claims that teatox helps you to burn fat. I always take these claims with a pinch of salt, so I was surprised when I weighed myself after 1 week and found I’d lost 2lb. This was even though my partner had ordered a Chinese takeaway one night during the week.
- Remove toxins? This is something I have no way of measuring so I simply don’t know for sure, but I felt cleaner, if that makes sense.
- Boost metabolism and reduce cravings? I ate less junk food, and as the gradually the chocolate monster in my head stopped screaming about needing it’s daily feed.
- Increased energy levels? Yes! More than expected.
- Burn fat? I did experience a 2lb loss, but I can’t be sure this is 100% down to the tea.
- Anything else? Teatox helped beat my bloating.
Please, do your research before trying any health related product. The results I experienced in this post may not be the same for you.
I would recommend Slimming Solutions Teatox to anyone who is interested in giving their body a kick start, maybe at the beginning of a new eating plan or weight loss programme. I’d also recommend it to anyone who is having bloating problems as a way of easing things. If you do have gut problems please do some research and/or ask your GP for advice before trying any detox/teatox/supplements.
Will you lose a ton of weight on this plan? No, probably not by drinking the teas alone, but I did experience some weight-loss whilst on Teatox.
Would I do it again? Yes! Mainly for the anti-bloating effects and the impact it had on my mornings. I enjoyed not having that daily slump!
What do you think of teatox plans? Have you ever tried one? Let me know below!
Disclaimer: The kind folk at Slimming Solutions offered me a trial teatox in exchange for a review. All views are my own and I would never endorse a product I didn’t believe in.